ICT Support Engineer
As our ICT Support Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic, international and multidisciplinary team that develops a completely new medical diagnostic device to be used at the point of need.
You will support and resolve end-user issues with software and hardware.
Your daily work as an ICT Support Engineer includes:
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues
- Advise user on appropriate action
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention
- Stay current with system have a can-do attitude
- Manage user onboarding and lifecycle in Office 365 and other cloud platforms
- ICT asset management
- Information, changes and updates
- Bachelor’s degree in informatics/telecommunication or similar by experience.
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in ICT support
- You are eager to learn and capture all internal technical problems and ICT related questions.
- You are a problem solver and perseverant
- A motivated, and team-oriented approach to internal customer problems
- Fluent in English; knowledge of Dutch is an asset
- Our offices are located in Leuven (Belgium). Relocation to Belgium is needed.
- You feel comfortable in a start-up environment and you can easily switch from one task to another
- You appreciate working in an open space amongst enthusiastic, multidisciplinary, and international colleagues