ICT Support Engineer
Leuven, Vlaams Gewest, Belgiumit
As our ICT Support Engineer, you will be part of a dynamic, international and multidisciplinary team that develops a completely new medical diagnostic device to be used at the point of need.
You will support and resolve end-user issues with software and hardware.
Your daily work as an ICT Support Engineer includes e.a.:
- Capture all internal technical problems and ICT related questions;
- Maintain ticket updates for all reported incidents;
- Respond to requests for technical assistance in person, via phone, electronically;
- Diagnose and resolve technical hardware and software issues;
- Advise user on appropriate action;
- Identify and escalate situations requiring urgent attention;
- Stay current with system information, changes and updates (documentation);
- Manage user onboarding and lifecycle in Office 365 and other cloud platforms;
- ICT asset management;
- End-point management;
- Maintain good security practice and awareness;
- Set-up and improve ICT processes;
- Manage internal relocation of hardware;
- Install and maintain network cabling.
- Bachelor’s degree in informatics/telecommunication or similar by experience;
- You have at least 1 year of relevant experience in ICT support;
- You are eager to learn and capture all internal technical problems and ICT related questions;
- You are a problem solver and perseverant;
- You have a can-do attitude;
- You have excellent people skills and are a team player;
- A motivated, and team-oriented approach to internal customer problems;
- Fluent in English; Knowledge of Dutch is an asset;
- Our offices are located in Leuven (Belgium). You will need to be very regularly in our offices in Heverlee (Bio-incubator) or in Wijgmaal (Health Valley);
- You feel comfortable in a start-up environment and you can easily switch from one task to another;
- You appreciate working in an open space amongst enthusiastic, multidisciplinary, and international colleagues.