Product Manager Molecular Diagnostics
Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, LeuvenMarketing
We are looking for a seasoned, proactive, result-driven individual to join a highly collaborative and fast-moving team dedicated to developing the next generation of diagnostic products.
- Responsible for the molecular diagnostics test product portfolio (labs and point of care) and development thereof according to client and market needs;
- Define the business strategy and product roadmap for molecular diagnostics tests;
- Conduct market research and competitive assessment;
- Map out the customer/patient journey, drive voice-of-customer and translating customer needs into user requirements and product concepts;
- Develop the business plan and go to market strategy: determine the product’s position, define pricing models, develop product pitches and product deliverables, create compelling value propositions, drive and explore market access needs, define the Go-to-Market;
- Co-develop marketing/communications programmes with the communications team and drive content for sales messaging and competitive objection handling;
- Support the creation of sales training plans and tools;
- Act as liaison between Sales, Marketing, R&D, Manufacturing, Regulatory Affairs, Quality Affairs, Customer Support and Supply Chain;
- Build out a strong network and collaborate with Key Opinion Leaders;
- Stimulate innovation across miDiagnostics and stay abreast of new developments and evolutions in (POC) diagnostics and medicine through review of the biomedical and scientific literature and conference attendance;
- Acts as an inspirational leader and promotes a growth mindset across the company.
In this position, you will be reporting to our Director of Product Management.
- Master of Science or Master of Engineering or equivalent;
- Major in Engineering, Biomedical, Bioengineering, Biology, Business management or other relevant major;
- MBA or advanced degree is a plus;
- Must have 7 years product management experience in In vitro Diagnostics;
- Proven success in product management across the continuum of sustaining current products and working closely with R&D on new products from conception through development and launch execution;
- Proven experience in (point-of-care) diagnostics and deep understanding of diagnostic workflows in this field;
- Expert knowledge in Infectious Diseases;
- Regulatory experience preferred;
- Strategic thinker & Innovator;
- A strong commercial insight and drive are key;
- Strong analytical skills;
- Excellent listening, communication and presentation skills;
- Language: English is required, French or Dutch are a nice to have;
- An influential leader and a true team player with strong external and internal stakeholder management skills;
- Enjoys working in multidisciplinary teams;
- An agile mindset: pro-active, ability to work in a high-paced and changing environment, flexibility to move and support the business as needed, eager to learn;
- Our offices are located in Belgium (Leuven). Relocation to Belgium is needed.
- Domestic and international travel is required (approximately 15%-20%)