Belgium, Vlaams Gewest, LeuvenSoftware
miDiagnostics is releasing its first product, an ultra-fast PCR test, into the market. This market introduction means rapid organization scaling and supporting the international growth ambitions of the company. For the further development of the Software team, miDiagnostics is looking for a Product Owner in our Software team.
Join us on our exciting journey to enable the next generation of lab-on-a-chip diagnostics.
As our Product Owner, your responsibilities will include:
- Manages a team of talented architects and out sourced developers;
- Manages and prioritizes the sprint and release backlogs for a team of developer. Leads product backlog refinement meetings;
- Manages stakeholder product requests;
- Conveys the product vision and goals for every release and sprint;
- Provides ongoing support to the development team, understand the product functionalities and how they work;
- Writes detailed requirements which accurately meet the business needs for a specific product and which are feasible to implement;
- Suggests creative functional compromises which solve implementation and maintenance challenges but still meet business needs;
- Conducts demos with relevant content for targeted internal audiences;
- Signs-off development based on the agreed Definition of Done.
- Experience with software product development processes, CI/CD, release management;
- Degree in engineering / computer science and a minimum of two years in software product management;
- Interest in biochemistry is a plus;
- You have a proven track record of successfully launching software product and experience as an agile product owner;
- Developer experience is not essential, but you should have an appetite for digging deep into technical details in order to understand complex platform requirements and you are able to read, write and interpret technical documentation;
- Good knowledge and interest in medical devices;
- Experience operating within a regulated framework (preferably IEC 62304 and ISO 13485) is mandatory;
- Experience/knowledge about security, performance;
- Experience in On Premise, Cloud or IoT development;
- Fluent in English (written and verbal);
- Strong communication skills;
- Service-minded, detail-oriented, result-focused and quality driven;
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Ability to build a high-performing team;
- True team-player;
- Our offices are located in Leuven (Belgium). Relocation to Belgium is needed. It is essential that you hold entitlement to work and live in Belgium.