Project & Business Analyst
We are looking for an ambitious and focused individual to join our team as Project & Business Analyst
supporting point-of-care diagnostics programs.
You will be part of the Program Management Office (PMO) within a matrix organisation and report to the Program Manager.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can:
- Implement the ERP Project management module in Office 365 and develop into the system owner.
- Integrate, analyse, and report financial data across multiple programs.
- Build project budget estimates together with the project managers and technical leads.
- Consolidate program budgets and track all project scope change with financial impact.
- Monitor monthly costs and staffing levels and support the manpower process, communicate risks and opportunities.
- Develop KPIs to measure adherence to budgets, calculate deviations from baseline and provide estimates to completion.
- Develop monthly reports on financial programs health.
- Bachelor's or Master’s degree in Business Economics, Finance, Accounting.
- Experience with budgeting and forecasting, planning and monitoring.
- Knowledge of program management toolsets and concepts.
- Expert knowledge of MS Office tools.
- Demonstrated effectiveness in working across functions, organizations and all levels of management.
- Highly proficient in English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You thrive in a start-up environment and you can easily switch from one project to another.
- Our offices are located in Leuven (Belgium). Relocation to Belgium is needed. It is essential that you hold entitlement to work and live in Belgium.