Project Manager - Medical Device
The Medical Device Project Manager position is a high-impact role for a project manager with experience in silicon processing who will be responsible for the overall project planning, coordination, implementation, execution and completion of projects within budget, time and scope in a matrix organisation.
We are looking for exceptional candidates who can:
- Manage the execution of multi-year development projects throughout product life in complex teams to deliver high quality projects within budget, scope and time.
- Drive development schedules and manage interdependencies between development teams, align development for your teams with the system architecture plan, identify and manage critical delivery risks.
- Demonstrate strong communication, organizational, and leadership skills, and an appropriate aptitude for managing working relationships with silicon foundry suppliers and internal stakeholders.
- Work closely with the Quality Management organisation to ensure procedures are followed in accordance with the relevant regulatory requirements.
- Build relationships with all subject matter experts, stakeholders and senior management and escalate issues if required.
- Routinely communicate project status to team, organization and stakeholders.
You will be part of the Program Management Office (PMO) in a matrix organisation.
- Masters’ degree or equivalent in a relevant scientific or engineering discipline preferably in electronics or microelectronics.
- Experience with silicon processing or managing silicon processing projects required.
- Experience in managing 3rd party development partners is desirable.
- Highly proficient in spoken and written English. Knowledge of Dutch is an asset.
- You thrive in a start-up environment and you can easily switch from one project to another.
- Stakeholder-driven and customer focused, encourages a highly collaborative team environment and actively engages with all major stakeholders.
- Flexible and stress resistant with very good planning and organization skills.
- Our offices are located in Leuven (Belgium). Relocation to Belgium is needed. It is essential that you hold entitlement to work and live in Belgium.